Monday, February 22, 2010

Change We Can Believe In

Ron Paul appeared on CNBC: "Ron Paul on CPAC Straw Poll Win" Very good interview. I hope that you will watch it.

Posting this in light of some of my prior posts concerning Libertarians, why a positive reference to Ron Paul? He seems to be broadcasting an honest and consistent policy. Which is something I can respect. Of course, I will not agree with many of his positions concerning government regulation, the environment, and foreign policy. (On foreign policy I agree with him that we cannot be the World's Policeman, but I also think that if Iran proves to be a threat that it is OK to take military action.) Nevertheless, he really seems to want to restore this country to a small government with a real free-market economy. Ron Paul represents a change we can believe in.

No comments: