Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Contest Challange!

Name the oldest "recognized" religion that has an "official" website?

So far I am in the lead with: Zoroastrianism. But then I seem to be the only one participating. Fortunately, the internet makes it possible to reach a wider audience.

I guess the winner will get the the feel good feeling of knowing that they won. We run an incredibly cheap operation here.

Update: August 24, 2009. I have been dethroned. Marian has pointed out that Judaism is older than Zoroastrianism. An obvious observation that I overlooked. She deserves an applause.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! You are so funny. Unfortunatley, I have to say that you are in the lead only because we discussed several years back... remember? I think Chris was the one that answered that one via phone conversation?

Steve R. said...

So you still haven't come-up with an older religion in all this time!!!!

Yes we discussed it, but I had Zoroastrianism first. The discussion was on whether there was an even older organized religion that had a website. We didn't come up with one. So there!

Should I start my victory lap?